Providing Affordable Homecare Solutions for Seniors since 2006!
Peace-of-Mind Senior Care specializes in non-medical homecare services for Seniors. Our caregiving team consists of Certified Personal Support Workers (PSWs); Health Care Aides; Nurse’s Aides and; Caregivers (who were nurses or caregivers overseas, but are not PSWs in Canada).
Option 1: Client can purchase service at a modest hourly rate (with the Agency as the Employer).
Option 2: Client can hire a caregiver directly through the agency. Client is responsible for the caregiver’s payroll, CRA remittances and all employer matters.
Our hourly service (Option 1) with Agency as Employer is Nurse managed. Once contracted, our Client Services Manager or an RPN visits each client to conduct an assessment in order to fully understand our clients’ needs and requirements. Our assessment includes a review of the client’s medical history, medications; fall risk and safety; mobility, balance and ease of movement; eating habits and any concerns.
MINIMUM SERVICE HOURS
Service is available for a minimum of 4 hours per visit. Where required, we will provide 2 or 3 hours per shift, at a premium rate. Whether you need respite care for a few hours, or around-the-clock care, we are here for you. Our service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including statutory holidays.
We specialize in providing care for adults and seniors with the following conditions:
* Acquired brain injury (ABI); Dementia; Alzheimer’s; Cancer; Parkinson’s;
* ALS; Multiple Sclerosis; Stroke; Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA); slip and fall,or any other injuries and conditions.
* Assistance with mobility
* Conversation, companionship and supervision
* Personal Care – including dressing, bathing, assisting with baths, mouth care, toileting, hair care
* Palliative Care
* Pre/Post-surgery care
* Grocery and incidental shopping
* Meal Preparation
* Feeding/Feeding assistance
* Medication assistance; medication reminders and supervision
* Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Ironing
* Errand running
* Accompanying to medical and dental appointments, hairdresser, social outings
* Hospital/Facility care and companionship
* Hospital Discharge and Accompaniment Home
* Overnight Care
* Weekend Care
Give yourself Peace-of-Mind! Contact us today to discuss your requirements!